Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I love to live.


Each breath is a new start.

Brushing my teeth is the best.

Getting e-mails from my cousins on their missions isn't bad either.

I love it when my mom makes dinner.

Laughing so hard, I almost throw up.

I could watch Honey Boo-Boo all day.

Every morning I can forget the last.

Summer nights swimming in the pool is super fun too.

The best is holding a new born sleeping baby.

Scaring the crap out of someone and laughing until you die.

The most amazing feeling in the world is when someone plays with my hair.

I dream of warm chocolate melting cake.

Talking for hours with your best friend about the future.

Going fishing with my family.

Look for the good in each day.

I promise you, you'll love to live.

Live to love.





1 comment:

  1. i love this! living to love. everything you love is the small and simple things, and when you cherish those and love them life is happy!

    "i promise you youll love to live!"

    ReplyDelete