Monday, May 13, 2013

Take a breath of fresh air.

This sun is a breath of fresh air.  Even when the air is clouded with pollen from the blossoms, and little white cotton plumes flying everywhere, I can't help but sleep with my window open.  

The message is as clear as my mother's voice, it's time to move on, start new.
We hear it all around.
We will all forgive, and maybe not forget, but that's what's so beautiful.
Just when we think everything is failing, God will always take care of His children.  
Especially the ones who are on His side.
This is a new time, and new season that we all need to advantage of. I'm begging you to please start over new. Forget everything you've done, everything you didn't do.  
Forget the ones who don't matter, and remember the ones who most definitely do.  
It's time, don't wait any longer. 
 Because all your doing is hurting right now, and I know you're tired of it.  I can tell you're so tired of thinking and not being able to breath. 
I've felt that way before, and trust me, this grass on the other side of the fence is so much greener and so much better. Come on, don't be shy, come on over and be happy with all these people who love you and care about you.




2 comments:

  1. "Forget the ones who don't matter, and remember the ones who most definitely do."

    loved this. your writing is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We will all forgive, and maybe not forget, but that's what's so beautiful.

    and trust me, this grass on the other side of the fence is so much greener and so much better. Come on, don't be shy, come on over and be happy with all these people who love you and care about you."

    This is wonderful. I feel like I'm already breathing fresher air when I read it.

    ReplyDelete