Sunday, February 24, 2013

Freak.

I hate the guy who kidnapped Elizabeth Smart.  I  hate his beard and his lips, and his hair, and his wife, and the hole he kept her in.  I hate how he sang church hymns in court.  Freak.  He is so scary.  Hate it.

I'm scared I'll be swimming in the ocean and a school of jellyfish will find me and go in my swimsuit and sting me over and over.  I won't be able to get them out, they'll be shocking me until they slowly cook my insides and I die as a big piece of cooked meat floating in the salty cold ocean.

I hate throwing up.  I'm scared of throwing up in the middle of the commons on a guy I don't even know.  I tried to get to the garbage can, but I couldn't get there in time.  I splattered all over his jeans, and all up the trash can to the opening.  I'm scared of the feeling I would get when I look up and see everyone staring at me with faces of disgust.  No one says a word.

I'm scared of anyone but my mom see me break down and cry.  I hate the feeling of not being able to control my emotions.  Because I can handle anything without breaking right?  Wrong.

I'm scared of Antarctica and being cold for the rest of my life.  I'm scared of the cold.  I'm scared of being frost bitten and having to chop off my toes because they turn black and purple.

I'm so scared of marrying the wrong person.  I thought I loved him for a long time.  And maybe I really did.  But one day he comes home and is different, and he never goes back to being normal.  I'd be stuck with him forever unless I would want to go through divorce.  Which is such a foreign thing to me.

I'm scared of someday having to move far far far away from my family, to a different country.  I live alone and I somehow break a minor law.  I'm thrown in jail and there they torture me and abuse me and there's nothing I can do about it.  That would probably be the very worst thing.  Ever.  Around people I can't even understand.

I really hope that Indian guy was right in the video Nelson showed us.  If he is, this post is worthless.  I really hope this is worthless.




1 comment:

  1. I like how you just get right into it. Thank you.

    "I'm scared of Antarctica and being cold for the rest of my life." #stolen

    ReplyDelete