Thursday, February 7, 2013

Someday I'll Be In Love.

Love is meant to be fallen into.  Love is feeling the flutter of butterfly wings every time we touch hands.  Love is always wanting, but rarely cherishing.  Love is needing to feel your embrace.  Love is more than hearts, and chocolates. Much more. Much, much more.

Love is standing out in the crowd.  Love is a country home in the woods overlooking a valley.  Love is not being able to sleep because of you.  Every night.  Love is grabbing faces and kissing cheeks.  Love is going wedding dress shopping and not being able to concentrate because your always on my mind.  Always.  



Love is crying at old fashion romance musicals.  Love is the sagging of a longing heart.  Love is changing plans, and changing them again, because you keep changing your mind.  Love is sending a soldier to a far away land and knowing you're never going to be able to handle it.


Love is kissing you because your lips just look so good.  Love is you leaving at one in the morning to go get us Chinese take out.  Because you love me that much.  




Love is Taylor Swift trying again and again to write the perfect love song.  Love is a slow dance, with chandeliers, and twinkly lights, and wild flowers.  Love is also a slow dance in the kitchen, me bare foot with my apron on, in the middle of doing the dishes.  Love is chunky baby thighs.  Love is seeing only you and you only seeing me.  Love is getting your hands in the dirt and not caring because your helping something to grow.  



Love is for me.  Love is for you.  Love is for anyone who wants it, because without love there would be no me or you.  And that would be really sad.

Love is waking up on a Saturday mornings and baking blueberry pancakes, because those are your favorite.  


Love is sugar and spice and everything nice, plus, snips and snails and puppy dog tails. 
The perfect combination.

1 comment:

  1. This was the best explanation I've read so far. So beautiful and awe inspiring. I cried a little. You know I did.

    ReplyDelete