Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Three Of Us.

God made us Best Friends because He knew my parents could never ever handle the three of us as sisters.
 When we get together, which is pretty much every day, it's like a beautiful explosion went off filled with sparkles and glitter and girl stuff and everything we love.
What the heck were we thinking when we weren't all friends before High School.  I can't even imagine not being with you two.
Even though two of us are blonde and one of us is a brunette.  I think we know who has the real blonde head.  Yep, that's an easy one to tell.
When we get together, which is pretty much every day, no one can stop us.  We know what we like, we know what we hate, we know each other inside and out.  We know the struggles, the secret wishes, the crushes, and dreams.  I know you two and I hope you know me because I need you.
Even though each of our families are eternally different from each other, some how the three of us were made the same.  And God made us Best Friends because he knew.  Oh yeah, he definitely knew we needed each other.
When we're grandmothers can we have tea parties?  With tea and crumpets and little finger sandwiches?  Okay, let's do it.  Because I just know, and when all three of us just know, then we know.  Yes, we know very well that it'll happen.
I love our tickle fights, and teary drives when all three of us take turns screaming and yelling and crying and venting about something we've been keeping in far too long.  But most of all I love our tickle fights, because I love your laugh, and I love your laugh too.  My favorite thing is to make the two of you laugh.  And I think I'm really good at it.  Do you?  Of course you do because we're Best Friends and I love you, and I hope you love me too.
What am I saying... I know you love me, because God tells me everyday and He reminds me everyday that I should be very grateful to have you.



2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your two friends must be really lucky! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i think that i want in on this group! can we make this a 4sum?

    ReplyDelete