Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I've always wanted to be a dancer.











I've always wanted to be a dancer.  Not just any kind of dancer, but a ballerina.  There's just something about a tutu, and the pink silky slippers, the black leotards and pink tights.  I've never been a graceful girl, and I took a ballet class when I was three, for one day.  


My mom took me home as soon as the class was over, and never brought me back.  I wonder how my life would be different if she kept me there..... maybe I'm glad I'm not a dancer the more I think about it.  The hours and hours of practice and practice and practice.  Is it really worth it for one performance?  I guess I'll never know.

1 comment:

  1. I once thought I wanted to be a dancer.

    But then I quit and did something else, instead.
    I've always been indecisive. Guess we'll both never really know what it'd be like to really be a ballerina.

    (P.S. We could still secretly wear tutus, though.)

    ReplyDelete